Need a Place to Stay this Summer?
Students who want to stay in residence this summer can apply for Student Summer Accommodations. Summer Accommodations are available from May 1 to August 15, 2020.
- Stay in single-occupancy accommodations with exclusive access to a personal washroom in Hedden Hall.
- Enjoy free wi-fi, central air-conditioning, and a weekly housekeeping service.
- No deposits required. Booking fees applied directly to your student account.
Students currently staying in residence looking to register for Summer Accommodations will be asked to change rooms for the summer term. Details about your room change will be sent to you shortly before your move-in date. Please note: rooms are subject to availability and some restrictions apply.
Please note: McMaster merchandise shown in photo is not included in your stay.
Special Pricing Available Only to McMaster Students
All residents are required to abide by the Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities and summer student guest policy. Exam quiet hours and guest policy until summer student accommodation begins. Please note that you are responsible for moving your personal belongings from your current residence to your new bedroom.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Month||Dates / Duration||Rate|
|May 2020||Month Inclusive (Friday, May 1 - Sunday, May 31)||$510|
|June 2020||Month Inclusive (Monday, June 1 - Tuesday, June 30)||$510|
|July 2020||Month Inclusive (Wednesday, July 1 - Friday, July 31)||$510|
|August 2020||Half-Month Inclusive (Saturday, August 1 - Saturday, August 15)||$272|
No deposits are required for your reservation. All charges will be applied to your student account with payment due by August 30, 2020.
No refunds or cancellations will be accepted after the reservation is complete.
Extra nights are available at $17.00 per night immediately following a booking of at least 1 month. Please email email@example.com with your extension request at least 7 days in advance.
Single occupancy room with dedicated personal washroom.
- Daily housekeeping service for common area, including washroom cleaning.
- Surfaces in frequented areas will be disinfected twice daily.
- Students are responsible for the removal of personal trash from their assigned bedroom space on a regular basis.
- Please bring your own bed linens and bath linens.
To promote social and physical distancing guidelines there will be no options to share a room for summer accommodations. From May 1 to August 15, 2020 all residence rooms will be single occupancy regardless of the number of beds present in the assigned rooms.
Dining during your stay:
- Centro is committed to providing meals throughout the summer.
- No meal plan required.
- Please visit hospitality.mcmaster.ca for up-to-date hours of operation.